2010年12月12日星期日

lean mean replica TAG Heuer Monaco watches climbing machine

My plan is toget to Nepal as a “lean mean replica TAG Heuer Monaco watches climbing machine”…well rested, superhealthy and eager to begin the challenges of high altitude climbing.I’m also concentrating on nutrition and eating very well to support mytraining. I watch climbing DVD’s while doing treadmill work and duringmy hypoxic training as a way of getting mentally prepared. I alsoinvite folks to come out and train with me some of the time to make itmore fun. High intensity intervals and hockey are integral parts of mytraining as well. Q: Our deepest condolences on losing your Father recently. Any thoughts on how he would view your climbing passion?

My dad was one of my biggest supporters. Here’s a story from the eulogy I wrote for him… One of the greatest gifts that my father gave me, and to so many others, was his belief in me. Every spring at his beloved lake and cabin, Dad would replica TAG Heuer Microtimer watches orchestrate the putting in of the pier and boat hoist. Most often, all of the male neighbours would gather to help each other to move these very heavy objects from the land into the water. When I was about ten or eleven, I was helping Dad get the pier project started. He and I were lifting the pier sections from their storage location to the lakeshore.

As the neighbours began to arrive, they each in turn, tried to come over and take the burden from me. Each time Dad said, “Leave it to her, she can do it.” So since then, at times in my life when I may have doubted whether or not I could do replica TAG Heuer Link watches something, like right now perhaps, I hear my Dad’s voice, “She can do it.”So I know when doubt arises on Everest, I know I’ll turn to my Dad’s memory for that boost of confidence to take another step. I climbed Elbrus in honour of him and his battle with prostate cancer and I know in many ways, I’ll be climbing Everest for him as well.