2010年12月12日星期日

single lesson replica Tag Heuer Aquaracer watches you share with your audiences

So not only have the Seven Summits been a great mountaineering and cultural experience, it’s also been a wonderful spiritual path. Q: You have become quite the accomplished climber, adventurer and speaker. Is there a single lesson replica Tag Heuer Aquaracer watches you share with your audiences? I actually share many lessons such as risking disappointment, dealing with avalanches of doubt, going beyond comfort, appreciating how far we’ve come…I like to tell funny stories from the mountains as well as poignant ones and then tie it all up with the many lessons that the mountains have taught me.

I read recently you haul tires up a hill as part of yourtraining? What has been the reaction from bystanders? Any othertraining secrets?Bystanders are replica Tag Heuer Ayrton Senna watches curious and often stop to ask me what I am up to or tomake a joke such as “Where is the rest of the car?” It’s a challenge totrain for high altitude expeditions at sea level but I do my best. Fornow, the tire represents the challenge of altitude and brings my heartrate up to 85% of max so I can sustain a high level of exertion whilemoving uphill.

It’s also good for developing patience and fortitude forputting one foot in front of the other. It’s tough to do and it pushesme hard…I plan to increase either the weight on the tire or the numberof tires and weight in my backpack over the next replica Tag Heuer Calibre 360 Automatic watches months as I getstrongerthe tire currently weighs 45 pounds and I’m carrying 30 poundsin my pack. Other training secrets…I’ve got a great team of experts who are helpingme with training plans. I think I trained too long before my lastEverest expedition so I’m being careful to log all my training andwatch my resting heart rate for signs of overtraining.